Monday, January 4, 2010

As I regained conscientiousness, I remember asking what is happening. "Shut up" shouted Oalof-he was blamed for murdering kids and he was sent to a psychiatric hospital-so I was scared of what he might do to me. I remember seeing headlights pull into the underground "lair" thats what Oalof called it. It was the Count and he started walking down the vestibule towards me with a dark suitcase.
Everything went black and when i regained conscientiousness again. The Count was standing over me, so i started kicking and wiggling. "Quit being stubborn child" the Count said. "He will never break the chains master" mumbled Oalof. Oalof came over and held me down while the Count opened the black suitcase. Inside there was three needles full of a weird black and green slime.
The Count grabbed all three of the needles and injected the slime into my forearm. Instantly my whole body went numb and my muscles started growing until the were massive. Then I started growing too, soon my body was overhanging the table. "No" the Count shouted "its not supposed to do this". I continued to grow. I was know the size of the "lair" but i would not stop growing. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment